Customs Brokerage Services
When your business relies on imported goods, you need to work with a shipping services company that can get your merchandise through customs in a timely manner. ASL Services, made up of a team of highly-experienced customs brokers and entry writers. Our brokers are licensed through the US Customs and Border Protection agency and are well-versed in tariff and custom laws, allowing them to foresee and avoid potential obstacles to customs clearance.
Working with a customs broker is the best way to ensure that your goods are successfully imported and that you are not overcharged in duties or taxes.
- Post Entry Adjustments, Supplemental Information Letters, Information Requests, Refund Requests, Voluntary Tenders.
- All entry types processing: Consumption, Informal, Carnet, Temporary Import, Antidumping and Countervailing, Bonded and Foreign Trade Zone, Reconciliation.
- Participating Government Entry Adherence: FDA, USDA, F&W, EPA, DOT, etc
- Pre-Clearance on a “Wheels Up” or 5 Day Prior Window for Ocean filing
- ISF – Import Security Filing
- Harmonized Tariff Classifications and Line Reviews (Reasonable Care) & Binding Ruling Services
- Trade Research